Use of Website
- You must be at least 18 years old to use the Website.
- You are solely responsible for any activity that occurs under your username.
- You may not use the Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website or its servers.
- You must not disrupt or interfere with the security or functionality of the Website.
- All content, including text, images, videos, and reviews posted on the Website, are owned by the respective users.
- By posting content on the Website, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, and display that content.
- You retain ownership of your content, but you are responsible for any consequences resulting from its posting.
- We reserve the right to remove or modify any content that violates these terms or is deemed inappropriate by us.
- The Escape Room Talk logo and name are our trademarks and may not be used without our prior written consent.
- All intellectual property rights related to the Website, including text, graphics, logos, and software, remain our property or the property of our licensors.
- The Website and its content are provided on an “as is” basis. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and disclaim all warranties regarding the accuracy, reliability, or suitability of the content.
- We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of your use or inability to use the Website, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- We do not guarantee the availability or uninterrupted operation of the Website, and we may suspend or terminate access to the Website at any time without notice.
Modifications and Termination
- We may suspend or terminate your access to the Website at any time for any reason without notice.
For support or inquiries related to the Website, please contact us at email@example.com.
Last updated: [Date]